Our Early Years’ service is tailored to the individual needs and goals of each family. To ensure we maintain the quality of service, and continue to effectively deliver outcomes, the first stage of admissions is a conversation with a member of the Early Years’ team.
If you would like to discuss attending either the Early Years’ Group or School Readiness Group, please contact the Early Years’ team by calling 020 3031 9703 or emailing email@example.com.
- A conversation with the Early Years’ team to identify your specific goals and needs, and to establish if we can support you in meeting these
- An initial meeting where we will to get to know you and your child better, so we can deliver the best possible programme to meet your goals
- Confirmation of your place sent by email
- Attendance schedule will be decided between you and our Early Years’ team – taking into account your availability and the agreed outcomes for you and your child
- Attend the service at our offices at 305 Garratt Lane. Please note we require attendance at all of the sessions set out in your tailored schedule
In the event of oversubscription, we will arrange for families to visit Early Years for an initial assessment. Families will then be placed on a waiting list until a place becomes available. Places will be offered in accordance with our admissions criteria which takes into consideration our assessment of the needs of each family.
The School Readiness Group is in its pilot phase starting in September 2019 and will be available to schools from January 2020. If you’d like to register your interest or find out more information, please get in touch using the above information.